Modular Clean Rooms Provide A More Flexible Contamination Control Environment
Manufacturing facilities are constantly changing as products change. The use of modular cleanrooms allow for facility changes as manufacturing requirements change.
Modular Cleanroom Benefits:
- Flexible configurations.
- Easily modified as requirements change.
- Filtration from ISO 4 to ISO 8.
- Low design costs.
- Prefabrication decreases build time.
- Consistent quality.
- Predictable performance.
- Full regulatory compliance.
- Cleaner than conventional pre-engineered/prefabricated.
- Easy installation.
Modular Cleanroom Features:
- Cleanroom Sizes: Custom designed to meet process and space utilization requirements.
- Frame Construction: Standard framing uses anodized aluminum powder-coat white for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical applications.
- Finish: Anodized or powder-coated white.
- Filtration System: Outside air intake (35%/85% efficiency stages), return air re-circulation and HEPA filters efficient to .3 microns or larger.
- Entrance Type: PVC strips, storefront door style, full glass vision door, automatic sliders or high speed roll-up doors.
- Lighting: Sealed fixtures, energy efficient ballast, low energy bulbs, and flush-mounted to ceiling and if needed side-panels. For photolithography applications, UV-filtering lighting systems are available.
- Panels: Depending on the application, modular wall panels are available in painted aluminum, uPVC, painted steel and high-pressure laminate (HPL).
- Wiring: Wire studs between panels for electrical and data wiring and modular wiring without wire studs for electrical, data, process gases or compressed air.