The Value of Project Management
Project management, including the organization of tasks, resources and people, is critical for a successful cleanroom implementation. Project Management from Clean Rooms West optimizes the allocation of project resources to streamline the roadmap of the project ensuring the objectives of the schedule, budget, and performance are achieved.
The Clean Rooms West Project Management process provides an integrated framework for each cleanroom implementation, ensures a timely and cost-effective cleanroom implementation, and ensures all quality standards are maintained throughout the implementation.
Clean Rooms West Project Management Process:
- Project Initiation: Scope of Work, Contract Documents, Preliminary Schedule
- Project Planning: Final Drawings, Project Component Submittals, Working Schedule, Client Approval, submit plans to local building authority, Procure long lead time components
- Project Execution: Material Staging, Room Layout, Subcontractors, Trade Installation, Building Department Inspections and sign-off
- Controls and Validation: Personnel Safety Training, Personnel Clean/Build Training, Materials Inspection and Designated Release Location, On-site Documentation (Daily Work Log, Daily Cleaning Report, Materials Shipment Inspection Log, Building Department Inspections)
- Closeout and Evaluation: As-built drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Final Inspections, and local authority sign-off, Certificate of Occupancy