Portable Contamination Control
Softwall Cleanrooms are a versatile solution for industries that are required to control particulates during the production process. With advanced contamination control, easy accessibility and flexible design options, softwall cleanrooms are a practical solution to achieve maximum productivity.
Due to their affordability, softwall cleanrooms are considered a preferred option throughout various industries. Clean Rooms West softwall cleanroom designs use the highest quality components from the vinyl curtain walls to the HEPA filters and cleanroom sealed lighting.
Industries That Prefer Softwall Cleanrooms
- Medical Device
Softwall Cleanroom Benefits:
- Mobile Contamination Control
- Filtration from Class 10 – 100,000
- Built to specific requirements
- Easy to move, modify or upgrade (Can be manufactured with casters for mobility)
- Easy installation
Softwall Cleanroom Features:
- Cleanroom Sizes: Designed to Fit Various Applications
- Frame Construction: Painted Tubular Steel, A 40 Mil System with Four-Way Extrusions Are Available.
- Finish: Epoxy-Painted
- Filtration: Various Types of Filtration Systems Are Available Depending on The Client Requirement.
- Lighting: Sealed Fixtures, Energy Efficient Ballasts, Low Energy Bulbs, And Flush-Mounted to Ceiling and If Needed Side-Panels. For Photolithography Applications, UV-Filtering Lighting Systems Are Available.
- Panels: Anti-Static or Non-Outgassing Flexible PVC’s Are Available in Various Colors. Black Poly Vinyl Is Available for Laser Applications.
- Wiring: Installed in The Posts