The Cleanroom Design & Build Advantage
The “Design & Build” project delivery method streamlines every aspect of the cleanroom construction project. There is a single point of contact dedicated to the successful design, construction, and full implementation of the entire cleanroom. Using the “Design & Build” project delivery method, Clean Rooms West delivers clients a complete project scope, including total cost, before the project begins. No surprises or hidden costs!
Why Is Design & Build Construction Right for Your Project?
- Save Money: You know the full construction cost upfront allowing you to efficiently manage your budget.
- Save Time: Less of your time and fewer meetings are needed throughout the project.
- Have Peace of Mind: You select the cleanroom solution that best suits your needs!
What Does The “Design & Build” Project Delivery Method Include?
- Develop Drawings and Cleanroom Specifications
- Manage All Material Procurements
- Perform Site Staging
- Project Management
- Manage All Subcontractors
- Ongoing Onsite Supervision
- Coordinate Building Inspections
- Perform Final Balance, Test and Certification
- Manage All Final Inspections
- Complete All Final Documentation