Conventional Cleanrooms Are Created Using Conventional Construction Processes.
Constructed on-site, conventional cleanrooms utilize traditional constructions methods and materials.
Conventional Cleanroom Benefits:
- More Economical by Using Traditional Construction
- Recognized by Various Building Departments
- Built for Compliance to Fire Ratings
- Utilizes Standard Building Components
- Apply Different Surfaces to The Drywall for Different Applications
- Quick Installation of Framing
- Easier Installation of Area Separation Walls